DENVER, CO – AFL Enterprises, LLC (AFL) – a leader in public health program design, implementation, evaluation, database development and reporting – is helping to transform oral healthcare for kids in San Francisco. Apply today to the SFDTI Dental Access Collaborative. This breakthrough series collaborative is part of The San Francisco Dental Transformation Initiative Local Dental Pilot Project (SF DTI LDPP) to improve the dental health of Medi-Cal beneficiaries 0-5 years old in San Francisco. In partnership with the San Francisco Department of Public Health, AFL Enterprises, LLC (AFL), is excited to bring this opportunity to the San Francisco oral health care community. Benefits of participating in the breakthrough series collaborative include:
• Use a dashboard of performance measures to improve the quality of patient-centered care
• Learn about the latest techniques in pediatric oral health and dental quality improvement
• Foster stronger relationships with your patients and their families
• One-on-one mentoring with experts in the field
• Payments up to $6,000 to reimburse your dental practice for time spent out of clinic
• Free Continuing Dental Education Credits • Connect and grow with colleagues in your community who are champions for dental quality improvement
• Know you are helping fill an important need in your community with leading edge approaches
Learn more by clicking here!
With more than 40 years’ combined experience, AFL's project portfolio includes public health and oral health program implementation, data analysis and database development. AFL partners with clients to combine strategic thinking with real-world problem assessment to deliver solutions that move projects forward. For more information, visit http://afl-enterprises.com.