OPEN POSITION ANNOUNCMENT:
AFL Enterprises, LLC, has an immediate opening for a full-time Project Coordinator. AFL Enterprises, LLC is a consulting organization headquartered in Denver, CO, however candidates do not need to be based in Denver to qualify. AFL’s business focuses on programs and initiatives that promote access to high quality health care services for underserved populations.
The Project Coordinator plays an integral role in assuring the quality of projects and is responsible for organizing and driving the work of projects assigned. The Project Coordinator drives and manages day-to-day project tasks and deliverables to ensure projects are on track to meet deadlines and stay within scope. The Project Coordinator is responsible for elevating any concerns regarding scope, timelines, or deliverables to the Project Director. The Project Coordinator can build and manage project plans with little guidance and is actively learning to influence, manage and drive eams/individuals/projects toward success.
This position reports to the Project Director, and will work collaboratively with other project participants including, but not limited to, the content expert faculty and consultants, state agencies, health center staff, AFL leadership, and the funding organization’s staff. Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in project coordination including performing data collection and analysis, developing work plans, and supporting multi-site projects and teams.
The successful applicant will have excellent organizational skills, demonstrated attention to detail, a flexible and team-oriented work style, and ability to self-direct work.
Duties of this position include:
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the ideal candidate will also possess the following
• Experience with quality improvement projects in healthcare, specifically Learning Collaboratives
• Initiative and resilience in the face of ambiguity
• Works well both independently and as part of a team
• Flexibility; nimble in response to an evolving workload
• Customer service focused
• Critical thinking
• Ability to learn new software and flexible with emerging technologies and tools
• Ownership of work; a self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage his/her time
• Openness to constructive feedback, input, redirection; positive, lifelong learning orientation
• Attention to detail, but always in the service of bigger picture objectives and outcomes
Our employees have the opportunity to grow with us in a rapidly changing environment. We strive to instill qualities necessary for a successful career in public health through challenging projects that will provide you the opportunity to enhance your skills and career, while furthering the great work of our clients. In addition, we offer a competitive salary for that outstanding candidate depending on experience!
Qualified candidates may send resumes and cover letter to email@example.com no later than 2/23/18.